_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Saturday 18 June 2016

CORIANDER GREEN CHUTNEY

INGREDIENTS:
2 Cups Coriander Leaves [dhania patta]
1 or 1 ½ tsp Anardana / Dry Pomegranate Seeds or  ½ to 1 tsp Amchur Powder/ Dry Mango Powder
½ tablespoon Chopped Onions [optional]
1 or 2 Garlic Cloves [lahsun]
Salt as required

Water as required

METHOD:
STEP 1 – Grind all the ingredients mentioned under the green chutney list with little water.

STEP 2 – Remove and keep aside in a small bowl. 

 Serve this coriander green chutney with your snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment