_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Saturday 2 July 2016

ROASTED ALMOND- CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM

My goal for summer 2016 is to make more and more ice cream. I set realistic goals, no? It is not like it’s hard to make it. Not like giving up ice cream would be… yeah, that’s so not ever going to happen. Ice cream is my families utter  weakness. If I had to pick a favourite ….it would be chocolate chip or plain chocolate or any chocolate flavoure. With cute tiny pieces of roasted almonds in a simple ice cream base. I then waited patiently for it to freeze and then waited even more for it soften so I could scoop it out…all so I could happily spooned it right on into my face in few seconds.
  Creamy homemade roasted almond chocolate ice cream with a chocolate twist tastes like your favourite coffee shop frozen drink! It is smooth and packed with flavour …even the kiddos loved it ! This super creamy homemade roasted almond chocolate ice cream is an absolute must make this summer ! I fell in love with all the flavours but especially the roasted almond chocolat ice cream.  I tried different flavoured ice creams at home this summer and all turned yum. Kids love it and for that reason only I saved a small bowl for myself.  This happens to be my family’s favourite ice cream and my kids also want me to make different flavoured ice creams.

INGREDIANTS:
300ml Whipping Cream
200ml Sweetened Homemade Milkmaid[ you will find the recipe of this in my blog]
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3-4 tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder
2-3 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
15-20 Chopped Roasted Almond

METHOD:
STEP 1 – Blend  the whipping cream with an electric beater until it holds stiff peaks.

STEP 2 – Gently add milkmaid and mix it well with the help of spatula. This lightens the condensed milk and makes it easier to fold.
STEP 3 – Then add coffee powder and mix it in folding manner,
as well as add the chocolate syrup and mix properly.
STEP 4 - Add chopped roasted almonds in the ice cream mix.
STEP 5 - Transfer this in an ice cream mould and keep it for setting in refrigerator  for 4-5 hours.
STEP 6 –  After 5-10 minutes, cover the ice cream mould with a parchment paper or a silver foil paper.
STEP 7 – Now remove from the refrigerator and let it soften and scoop it and serve it.
Serve chilled roasted almond chocolate ice cream to your dear ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment