_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Monday 15 August 2016

MINI CHOCOLATE MUFFINS IN APPE PAN



Big, bakery style muffins topped with whipping cream and added with some sprinkles is very common now a days. Everyone is trying them but today I made some different styled mini muffins and I am happy to see that my family loved them. Normally I make muffins from all purpose flour but this time for instant hunger for some dessert, and don’t want the lenghty procedure and baking and all. So tried them with Parle-G biscuits and I am happy to say they turned out so well. I didn’t stop here, the real twist is, this time I tried them in appe mould side by side cooking for dinner. This is very simple, easy and quick recipe and even children can try this. Both my daughters like these chocolate muffins so I am sharing this with you all. Hope you will also like it and love to try it. 






INGREDIENTS:

20 Parle-G Biscuits

 2 teaspoon Cream from milk [Malai]

Milk as required  [to make the batter consistency]

2 tablespoon Sugar Powder

1 pack Eno

2 teaspoon Cocoa Powder

Melted chocolate or Chocolate syrup [optional]

Whipped Cream

Grated chocolate, Different types of sprinkles  and Mint leaves for garnish [optionl]



METHOD:

STEP 1 - Grind the biscuits in the mixie grinder.


STEP 2 – Remove in a mixing bowl.  
Add sugar, cocoa powder and malai to it and mix well.


STEP 3 - Add some milk to make the batter thick.

Check the batter consistency.
STEP 4 – At last add eno to it and mix well.

STEP 5 - Heat grease and heat the appe pan on low flame
and pour the cake mixture in each portion of appe pan and

 then cover it with the lid.

STEP 6 - Cook them for 5 minutes. No need to flip the muffins.

STEP 7 - Then turn off the flame of appe pan and let it cool for a minute or two.

STEP 8 - Simultaneously melt the chocolate.



STEP 9 - After cooling put the melted chocolate on it. Or coat the mini appe pan muffins with chocolate sauce.

STEP 10 – Whip some whipping cream till hard peaks and fill it in a piping bag, pipe it on mini muffin and garnish with some sprinkles of your choice and halved cherries.


Serve these mini muffins chilled.



NOTE: I made them in hurry so I skipped STEP 8 and STEP 9.

After adding whipping cream you can sprinkle some more biscuit crumbs for different garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment