_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Wednesday 18 May 2016

WATERMELON LIME SPRITZER

As summer heat is going there and today I made this drink for my family and it turned awesome. Here I added lemonade to cut some of the sweetness and give it just a little tartness. Super refreshing after a hot day outside. Plus you do almost all of the work in the blender, so it is super easy. So next time when you are at the store pick up an extra watermelon so you can make this watermelon spritzer. Your kids will think they are getting a special treat and you will look like the super star. The flavour was amazing, but it just wasn’t as smooth as it should have been.


INGREDIENTS:

2 Cups Seedless  Watermelon, cut into cubes

½ Cup Ice cubes

1 Cup Lime Juice/ Lemonade

Sprite as per required


METHOD:

 STEP 1 – Remove seeds from watermelon if any. Cut it into small pieces and place it with ice cubes in a blender. 

STEP 2 – Slowly add lemonade and blend until liquefied. 


STEP 3 – We get a fine juice of watermelon.
STEP 4 - Pour in the tall glasses
STEP 5 - Add sprite to it and garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.

  Serve chilled watermelon lime spritzer to your loved once and beat the heat.


NOTE: This pic is taken in a hurry so no garnishing and all..

No comments:

Post a Comment