_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Monday 29 June 2020

BADAM MILK WITH HOMEMADE MILK MIX POWDER

Badam/ Almonds has various health benefits and it is suggested to intake some almonds in our daily routine. Badam Halwa is one of my favourite with badam recipes. Badam Milk is also known as Badam Paal in Tamil. Badam Milk is a delicious and heavenly drink which you could serve warm or cold. My daughter just loved it. I always prepare it in the morning and refrigerate it for the evening, it tastes great when served chilled. Some days before I tried to make Homemade Badam Milk Powder and so today thought of sharing Badam Milk recipe with you all. It is rich and creamy drink flavoured with saffron. It is simple, easy and quick recipe and suitable for all special occasions with a meal or as a dessert or as a welcome drink. Badam Milk is the most nutritious drink that can be consumed by all.


                                                
INGREDIENTS:

1 Glass Milk
1 ½ Tablespoon Badam Mix Powder
½ -1 tablespoon Sugar [add according to your liking]
Few Saffron Strands

METHOD:

STEP 1 – In a pan, add milk, badam powder, sugar and saffron strands and mix well. There should not be any lumps. I don't have saffron so added saffron-cardamom essence.
STEP 2 – Keep it on the flame and heat it.
STEP 3 – Boil it for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously.
STEP 4 – When it comes to a rolling boil, switch off the flame and pour it in a serving glass.
STEP 5 - You can serve it hot or can refrigerated and served chilled.


NOTE: * You can search the recipe of "HOMEMADE BADAM MILK MIX POWDER" on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment