_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Wednesday 7 June 2017

GRILLED PANEER PEPPER RINGS

Paneer stuffed capsicum rings….sounds interesting and taste is also very awesome. I have seen this recipe on Tv channel by Chef Pankaj Bhaduria, so wanted to make from last few days. I have seen potatoes stuffed in capsicum my whole life. But this si something new and I love to try new dishes, so tried yesterday. It was yumm and kids will love it for sure. I must say that it is a dish that will be loved by all, even food naggy kids. The aroma is enticing and you will love to savor it. It can be prepared as a side dish or starter snack on a rainy day. A lovely and colourful combination of paneer and all coloured bell peppers.Paneer capsicum rings is a delicious and easy recipe. You can roast them on non-stick tawa or can be baked in oven. Here I am sharing a tawa method. For my recipe, I made differentflavored fillings with paneer, green chutney, chopped dry fruits, desiccated coconut which gives it an unique flavour. This dish tasted better to me than the other stuffed capsicum. So here is my recipe with step-by-step pics.


INGREDIENTS:
All  Coloured Capsicum [bell peppers]
250 gms Paneer[cottage cheese]
1 tablespoon Green Mint Chutney
Few strands of Kesar[saffron]
2 tablespoon Water/ milk[for soaking saffron]
1 tablepsoon Nuts, chopped
1 taespoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon Yellow Mustard Seeds[optinonal]
2 Green Chillies, chopped
1 tablepsoon Desicated Coconut
Salt as needed
3 tablespoon Maida

METHOD:
STEP 1 - Take all the coloured capsicums and slice them into rings. Keep aside.
STEP 2 - Take paneer divide it into three portions and crumble it to make three different stuffings adding three different mixes in the paneer.
STEP 3 - For making the first mix, in one portion of paneer add green mint chutney and mix well as in picture below.
STEP 4 - The second mix, soak few strands of Kesar in water/milk, then add this to the second bowl of crumbled paneer with chopped nuts and mix well.
STEP 5 - The third mix, take olive oil, mustard seeds, chopped green chillies, desicated coconut and mix it well. Add salt to the mixture and add this to the third portion of paneer. In this way make three different flavored stuffings.
STEP 6 - Add 1 tablespoon of Maida to each portion and mix well. Maida is used for binding.
STEP 7 - Stuff the stuffing in the rings of capsicum.
You can stuff multi-layer stuffing as in the picture below.
STEP 8 - Prepare rings in such a way adding different stuffings in every layer.
STEP 9 - Heat a non-stick pan with 1-2 teaspoon of oil
and grill the rings carfully with little oil in a pan.
STEP 10 - When done from one side, flip them carefully and gently and cook from another side.
Serve with salsa or green chutney or sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment