_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Thursday 28 September 2017

CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE SAUCE

Truffles or Truffle Sauce are one of those one can’t resist. Today I am back with the recipe of truffle sauce which I made for my cake recipe. Used it to garnish my cake. You can use this truffle sauce for cakes, mousse or any dessert. Here just you need to make the truffle sauce one day before if you are using for your ckae. Make it and cool it completely before using it. Let it chill and set in the refrigerator overnight. The next day, remove from fridge, let it sit at room temperature for half an hour. Now it is ready to use for your desired recipe. You can make truffle balls out of this , which I will share some other day.

INGREDIENTS:
1 ½ Cup roughly chopped Dark Chocolate Compound
1 Cup Fresh Cream [here I used Amul Cream]

METHOD:
STEP 1 – Heat fresh cream in a sauce pan and boil it on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.

STEP 2 – Now switch off the flame, add chocolate compound to it
and let is keep aside for sometime without disturbing it ,[just for 2-3 minutes] then mix it.

STEP 3 – Mix it till it becomes smooth and shiny.


STEP 4 – Allow it to cool completely. Transfer it to an air tight container and store in refrigerator and use as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment