_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Friday 18 May 2018

EGGLESS MAWA CUPCAKES

As kids, Mawa cake was the only cake/ cupcake we knew. Mawa cakes/ cupcakes the name itself makes me drool. There were no black forest, red velvet or fancy cupcakes with even fancy frosting. Only plain, buttery but the oh so good mawa cakes. Before a few days, hubby was travelling and found good quality mawa. So he bought about 1 kg freshly made mawa, which was so creamy and rich in taste. I had decided to try mawa cake and cupcakes at home. Already shared mawa and thandai cake in my blog. They came out very lighter and rich in taste and I must say they did a good job of satisfying my cravings. My family has been a die hard fan of this mawa cupcakes and especially my hubby. It was a huge hit recipe at my place. This recipe is very easy and gives you the best mawa cupcakes. You can enjoy delicious parsi mawa cupcakes at home. So do try my recipe and share your feedback.   


INGREDIENTS:
100 gms Condensed Milk
80 gms Butter, melted at room temperature
100 ml Milk
80 gms All Purpose Flour
½ teaspoon Baking Powder
¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
¼ teaspoon Cardamom Powder
50 gms Sugar
½ Cup Mawa/ Khoya
METHOD:
STEP 1 – In a mixing bowl, add condensed milk and melted butter
and mix well using blender.
STEP 2 – Then add Milk in it and again blend for few seconds.
STEP 3 – Further add all the remaining ingredients except khoya and mix well.
Do not over mix the batter.
STEP 4 – Pre-heat the oven at 170 degree C for 10 minutes.
STEP 5 – Then add khoya in the batter and give a nice stir.

STEP 6 – Pour the batter in the cupcake moulds with liners and tap it on the counter for once or twice.
STEP 7 – Bake for 12-15 minutes at 170 degree C. Cool for 5 minutes in oven.
STEP 8 – Remove from oven and demould the cupcakes and hog on it.

Enjoy the mawa cupcakes with a cup of tea or as an evening snack for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment