_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Friday 30 December 2016

CHICKEN SAUSAGE TWIZZLERS



This recipe  is with chicken sausages which is very simple and quickely cooked recipe. My family and especially my younger daughter is very happy with this recipe. Used chicken sausages, spread sausage spiral down the skewer and coat in flour, ensure to dust off any excess flour before egg wash and then coat them with bread crumbs. Dry in hot oil until golden brown and your twizzlers are ready to serve. So here is my step by step recipe with pictures… enjoy cooking. Do try this easy twizzlers at home and don’t forget to share the comment in comment box if you like the recipe..!!




INGREDIENTS-

4-5 Sausages

2 tablespoon All purpose Flour

1 Egg

2-3 tablespoon Bread Crumbs[mixed with spices]

Oil for frying

 

METHOD:

STEP 1 - Boil the sausages for 5 minutes.

STEP 2 -  Put the sausages on the skewer sticks.


STEP 3 - Cut them spirally.






 STEP 4 - Coat it with all-purpose flour,


then give it an egg wash and


then roll it in the bread crumbs.


 Repeat the same with the rest of the sausages and keep them aside.

STEP 5 - Then heat oil in a deep and wide pan and deep fry them.
Ready to serve.


Serve hot with tomato ketchup or hot schezwan sauce and enjoy yummy sausage twizzlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment