_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Tuesday 27 December 2016

MOZZARELLA STUFFED GARLIC KNOTS


Traditional garlic knots are made with mozzarella cheese stuffedinside.This is a restaurant copycat recipe which is crazy and easy to make at home. From last so amny days want to make something like this. Tried this on the occasion of Christmas and very happy with the results. Especially my daughters are so so happy after tasting them. Many times had it at Pizza Hut. To copy restaurant recipes at home is so much fun and many times they are super easy. These little fluffy biscuit knots are quick, easy and addicting ! Better make a double batch. If you don’t have biscuit dough, you can use a made  from scratch dough[not a drop biscuit dough] or a pizza dough. This is the best recipe for kids birthday parties or a get-togethers.


INGREDIENTS:

1 teaspoon Prepared Pizza Dough[see tips]
1 teaspoon Mozzarella, Shredded
4 tablespoon Salted Butter
5 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, finely chopped[see tips]
2 tablespoon Romano Cheese, grated [optional]
1 tablespoon All Purpose Flour for dusting

METHOD:
STEP 1 - Preheat oven to 425°F on a lightly floured surface,divide the dough in small equal portions.

STEP 2 -  roll out the pizza dough into a rectangular shape.

STEP 3 - Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese throughout the center length of each piece.

STEP 4 - Close and pinch the edges together form a log shaped dough. Repeat the process for each portion.

STEP 5 - Carefully tie each portion into a knot. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
STEP 6 - Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

STEP 7 - Meanwhile, in a sauce pan on medium flame, combine butter, garlic, and parsley until fragrant. Taste for taste if needed. Remove from heat.
STEP 8 - Once the knots are done, toss in the garlic butter,

 



sprinkle with Romano cheese and serve immediately.


Serve hot Garlic knots to your dear ones and enjoy.
NOTE: * I have made the pizza dough as per the instructions on the yeast packet or you can get the recipe in my blog itself. Just click here-
            *I don’t have parsley so used chopped coriander and make it Inadian style.
            * I didn’t used Romano cheese in my recipe. But still it tastes yumm.
            * I added oregano, spiced garlic powder and chilli flakes to make it more spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment