_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Sunday 22 April 2018

EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CUP CAKES

These eggless chocolate cupcakes are super chocolatey, moist, rich and delicious. They are very easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Perfect for any occasion like birthday parties, family gatherings, kitty parties or whenever the mood strikes. I prepared them especially for my daughter’s friends after her board exams over. They came out so soft, moist and rich chocolatey and her friends were so happy. I must say I am really touched by all the love and my daughters are very delighted after hearing such honour and love for me by their friends. But every time I miss my Mom and dad, who are not with me. They always motivate me to try something new. They are very happy when I started my blog and really feel proud. But within a year, last year I lost both my parents. I still find it hard to believe that I am living life without both my parents; no child ever imagines such a life. I know no one can replace my parents, they are the reason for my existence but I will try to move ahead in life and hold on to good memories. I must say they are watching me and blessing me from heaven. Love you mom-dad and this is for you. 
INGREDIENTS:
1 ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Powder Sugar
 ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Water
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
3 tablespoon White Vinegar
 METHOD:
STEP 1 – Pre-heat oven at 180 degree C for 15 minutes. Line the cup cake pan with cupcake liners.
STEP 2 – In a mixing bowl, sift and add all dry ingredients.Mix them well with a fork.
STEP 3 – Take another bowl, add all wet ingredients in it and mix well.
STEP 4 – Now combine the wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix well.
STEP 5 – Pour the batter in to cup cake liners and tap it once on the kitchen counter. Don’t fill the liners up to top. Fill them till ¾ th.
STEP 6 – Put the baking tray in oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degree C. let them cool for 5 minutes in oven.
STEP 7 – Remove from oven and demould the cup cakes and serve it with evening tea or coffee or frost them with butter cream or whipping cream and garnish them with choco chips and serve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment