_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Saturday 4 August 2018

INSTANT MANGO PICKLE


Mangoes are in season in India and who doesn’t love mangoes. As everyone is looking forward to the mango season and love to make pickles besides enjoying the fruit. The mango season is in full swing now and couldn’t resist making this instant mango pickle. This recipe belongs to my South Indian Fb friend Madhangi who is  from Mumbai. For this no soaking or standing time in needed, you make it and eat it. Methyam or Vendhyam or Fenugreek gives a unique flavour to this pickle. 
This is in my hit list now and now I make it whenever raw mango is available and use it daily during lunch. You do not need anything but this pickle, rice and curd to have a very satisfying meal. This recipe requires very less time and is very easy to make. So scroll down for an easy recipe of Instant Mango Pickle and I am sure you will like it.

📌📌 Watch the full recipe video here📌📌


INGREDIENTS:
1 Raw Mango, cut in to small pieces
½ tablespoon Methi / Fenugreek Powder
1/2 tablespoon Yellow Mustard Powder
A pinch of Asafoetida
1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
 Salt as needed
1-2 tablespoon Til / Sesame Seed Oil
1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
½ teaspoon Sesame Seeds [optional]
METHOD:
STEP 1 – Wash, pat dry and cut mango in to small pieces.

STEP 2 – Add methi powder, red chilli powder and salt in it. Mix well and keep aside.

STEP 3 – Now heat a tempering pan with oil in it. Crackle mustard seeds and add asafoetida in it.

STEP 4 – Add this tempering to the mango mixture and give a nice mix.
Mango Pickle is ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment