_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Wednesday 29 May 2019

MOTICHOOR PARFAIT

Desserts are overwhelming for me, I can never got bored of making them because my elder daughter and my husband are big fan of desserts. When it comes to some innovations with desserts I never look back. Just like I have this post for you today and this again a dessert, actually it is a east meets to west dessert recipe today. The base ingredient used for this recipe is our Indian and the name given is western. When I see something being served in jars or glasses I get tempted and feel like making them right away. And the same thing exactly happened few days back. As soon as I found the recipe and luckily have boondi/ moticoor ladoos at home, there was no looking back. Motichoor ladoo and whipping cream is all you need to make this delectable parfait. Served in a pretty glasses, this fusion dessert has a layer of crushed motichoor ladoos at the bottom, followed by a layer of chopped nutsand whipping cream and again followed the same layering and topped with some motichoor ladoo crumbs and nuts. You can make different versions by using gulab jamun-rabdi/ boondi-rabdi, etc. It doesn't get easier than this. Fancy desserts are getting popular as each day passes by, motichoor ladoos in a modern avatar and impress your friends and family. Don't forget to share your feedbacks or suggestions in the comment box below.

INGREDIENTS:
4-5 Motichoor Ladoo

1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
2 tablespoon chopped Almonds and Pistachios

METHOD:
STEP 1 - Crumble the ladoos and keep them aside.

STEP 2 - In a mixing bowl, take whipping cream
and whisk it on medium speed for 5-6 minutes.
Don't overdo, whisk it till soft peaks.

STEP 3 - Fill in the piping bag.

STEP 4 - Now take serving glasses, make a layer of motichoor crumbs, sprinkle some chopped nuts 

and then pipe a swirl of cream on the top.
STEP 5 - Then again repeat the same layering.

STEP 6 - Finally, garnish with some chopped nuts and crumbled ladoo. Chill it in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.

Remove from fridge and serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment