_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Wednesday 9 March 2016

GREEN PEAS CHUTNEY



Ground green peas chutney is used as a side dish with your meals. I learned this recipe from one of my facebook group friend. This is the best option for those are not much fond of green chilli techa /chutney.



INGREDIENTS:

1 Cup Muttar

4-5  Green Chillies

7-8 Garlic Cloves

Salt as per taste

1 Tsp Cumin Seeds

Coriander

2 Tsp Oil [ As per needed ]

½ Tsp Lemon Juice



METHOD:

STEP 1 – Wash the muttar and green chillies. Let them dry and then roast with oil on the griddle or tawa.

STEP 2 – Cool down . Now mix all the other ingredients with it and grind roughly in the mixer pot .

STEP 3 – Remove it in the air tight container ,add lemon juice and store it in the fridge.



To be served with your meals like pickle or any other chutney. You may serve it with dosa, idli, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment