_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Tuesday 5 April 2016

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM



The easiest most delicious homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. This mint chocolate chip ice cream is made without an ice cream maker, so you can have delicious and creamy homemade ice cream even if you don’t have an ice cream maker or you forget to put your bowl in the freezer several hours ahead of time-which is always my problem. Just with few ingredients and it takes very few minutes to prep work,only needed to be patient while your ice cream freezes and you’re ready to go. I made this as my daughter insisted to make something with mint leaves/ flavour. Here I used a green food colour which is totally optional. Mint chocolate ice cream is actually one of my favourite flavoured ice cream. But every time my daughter demands for chocolate, choco-chips and vanilla ice cream.  But this time she changed her mind to mint. Hope you will also like to try it , if so then don’t forget to share your experience in the comment box.



INGREDIENTS:


1 Cup Whipping Cream

½ Cup Milk

½ Cup Choco chips / Dark Chocolate [ chopped

½ Cup Powdered Sugar

¼ Cup Mint Leaves

½ Cup Condensed Milk

3-4 Drops of Edible Green Colour [optional] 



METHOD:


STEP 1 - Add the milk and milk leaves in a mixer jar and blend well. You just not need to paste the mint leaves only crush them.

STEP 2 - In a mixing bowl, add the whipping cream and whip it till soft peaks form with a electric beater.

STEP 3 – Once the cream is whipped, add the sugar and mix well.

STEP 4 – Now add the condensed milk, milk + mint leaves mixture and choco chips / dark chocolate chunks and mix.



STEP 5Add few drops of edible green colour.

STEP 6 -  Now put this ice cream mix in an ice cream pot. 

STEP 7 Pop it in the freezer for 6-7 hours. I covered the ice cream pot with silver foil just to avoid crystals in it.

STEP 8 – After 5-6 hours, just remove from the freezer and scoop it and serve.

   

           To serve the ice cream, scoop it into a serving bowl or glass, garnish with some choco chips and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment