_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Thursday 7 April 2016

INSTANT MANGO PICKLE

When mango is in season, this instant mango pickle will appear more at my place. Though my Mom makes this one, this is my favourite pickle. One other type of pickle she used to make which I will share some other day. Both the pickles tastes good on its own way. Tastes great and flavourful too ! I am not a big fan of these tangy flavours but i love these types. This is super easy and quick recipe which tastes amazing.  Hope you all like it .


INGREDIENTS:

1 Raw Mango / Kachhi Kairi

1 teaspoon Any Brand Pickle Masala
Salt as per taste

For Tempering:
1 tablespoon Oil 
1 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
½ teaspoon Mustard Seeds 
1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
Pinch of Asafoetida

METHOD:
STEP 1 – Wash, pat dry and cut the mango in small cube sized and keep aside. 

STEP 2 – Now make a tempering in a tempering pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds, as they crackled add a pinch of asafoetida, then add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds.Then add red chilli powder and all the other ingredients of tempering. 


STEP 3 – Switch off the gas and let it cool for a minute. 
STEP 4 – Now add the rest of ingredients in it and mix well. Add this ready masala to the cut mango and mix well. 



Your mango pickle is ready to taste.

Serve the instant mango pickle with dal-rice, chapatti and enjoy.



If you love to make the instant pickles, then just try this one and share your experience.  


NOTE: You can reserve it for a week in fridge.

              Adjust the spices according to your taste and the tanginess of mango.


No comments:

Post a Comment