_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Sunday 1 May 2016

MANGO ICE CREAM



Ice creams are very favourite in my family. So I really want to make them at home, tried before for so many times and failed. I searched on internet for so many recipes and this is the recipe of mango ice cream which comes out yum… I tried some more ice creams before and shared few of them before in my blog. This time tried and the result is awesome-creamy, soft and very tasty without fail. 

Summer’s two greatest gifts –ice creams and mangoes. Combine them and what you get is nothing less than a summer blockbuster! This is super easy recipe to do at home. Yes, finally made ice cream on my own. I still could not believe that I made this without ice cream maker. This ice cream is rich and creamy and full of mango flavour. Just with the goodness of mango pulp, cream, milk and sugar. A scoopful can bring a smile on your face.

There is something quite special about the flaovr of mango ice cream – it’s tropical, fruity and creamy all at once, with a delicate flavour that is hard to resist and fortunately, it’s easy to make your own at home. So when you have got quite a few mangoes and you’re not sure how to get through them all –turn them this fabulous tasting, melt-in-mouth ice cream . Try this for birthday parties in summer and for your guests. Here I used whipping cream and milkmaid (homemade) for this ice cream. Let’s move on to the recipe. 



INGREDIENTS:

 2 ½ -3 Cups Mango Pulp

1 Can Condensed Milk [400 ml]

1 Cup Full Cream Milk

1 Cup Whipping Cream

4-5 Chopped almonds and pistachios

A sprig of mint for garnishing



METHOD:

 STEP 1 – Take all the ingredients as per the measurements given.

SEP 2 – In a big bowl, add mango pulp and blend it well. Then add remaining ingredients one by one as shown in the picture and blend.


STEP 3 -  Here is the mixture ready for ice cream.


STEP 4 – Pour the ice cream mix in the ice cream pot and set in the freezer for about 7-8 hours / overnight.





STEP 4 – Remove from freezer and scoop it and serve chilled with some chopped mango.




              Serve chilled mango ice cream garnished with some sliced almonds and pistachios.




NOTE: When you keep the ice cream for setting, cover the ice cream pot with a silver foil after 1 hour.

2 comments:

  1. After seeing the pics, I could not stopped from opening the link and giving the comment. The receipee looks easy and yummy, will give a try :-p sameway try for mango mastani also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the appreciation....will try Mango Mastani..

    ReplyDelete