_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Thursday 22 December 2016

CHICKEN NUGGETS

Chicken Nuggets at home ???....Yes you heard it right. Chicken Nuggets is one of the popular fast food usually made with slurry, can be made at home. They are easy and quick. Every time I bring it from outside but from now I must say that I am not going to bring nuggets from restaurants. But I'll let you know that best chicken nuggets are ones you make yourself. Outsourced Nuggets are so popular among little kids [beyond the salt, fat and chemicals], is of course that they are easier to eat. So I decided to make our own 'Un-Processed' nuggets, and they are completely fresh and delicious.  I wanted to try this recipe from so many days because my daughters love chicken nuggets and now in this cold winter season here  I also wanted something fried food. So hope you will try this dish on a cold day and enjoy with a bowl of soup....enjoy.


INGREDIENTS-

2 Chicken Breasts
140 gm Cornflakes
100 gm All Purpose Flour
1 Egg Yolk
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder[see tips]
1/4 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper

METHOD-

STEP 1 Grease the baking tray and preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
STEP 2 Blitz cornflakes, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, salt in a mixer to form crumbs.

STEP 3 Cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
STEP 4 Coat the chicken pieces with flour, egg and cornflakes.

STEP 5 - Place the pieces on a baking tray and bake for 18 min on 180 degrees.

                       Serve with schezwan sauce or your favourite dip.

NOTE: *Here in my recipe I used freshly crushed garlic instead of garlic powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment