_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Sunday 18 December 2016

GREEN CHILLI CHUTNEY


Green chilli chutney is most popular chutney in India. It is very  easy and quick recipe. It is actually shared by one of my Fb friend and I like it and get tempted. So tried it.  Use medium hot and dark green chillies for this recipe. I used hot chillies for this as at my place we love hot chillies. The chutney has mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds with lemon juice which imparts a major flavour, aroma and taste, not to forget the presence of green chillies too. This goes well with hot chapatti, bhakari  and even with dal-chawal.So just try this version of chutney and I bet you will love this. This can be stored in refrigerator for about three months. 


INGREDIENTS:

200 grams Green Chillies

3 Lime Juice

1½ teaspoon Mustard Seeds

1 teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds

2 teaspoon or as per taste salt


METHOD:

STEP 1 - Take chillies wash and pat dry completely. Remove stems.


STEP 2 - Squeeze 3 time juice in it and add the other ingredients.
Grind in a mixie pot.

STEP 3 - Now in a pan add 2 tablespoon oil
and add ½ teaspoon mustard seeds and make a tempering.

STEP 4 - Cool it and add to chilli paste.


STEP 5 - Store in dry air container.

STEP 6 - Shelf life is 3 months in refrigerator.

Store in a clean and dry air tight container and use when require.

No comments:

Post a Comment