_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Saturday 17 December 2016

CHOCO-CHIP COOKIE DOUGH STUFFED OREOS



I absolutely love creating and experimenting in my kitchen!!!!Love to create simple, easy and delicious food.  A heavenly combination of chocolate chip cookie dough and oreo biscuits. Recently I tried whole wheat choco-chip cookies and whole wheat nankhatai. Both recipes created by me and both so insanely good. Cookie dough is so good so I figured if I combined it with Oreos it could only get more amazing!! The recipe is so easy to make even your kids also make this easily and so addicting !!! Just top it with thick layer of chocolate and sprinkle on some colourful sprinkles or crushed oreos. I love  keeping things simple but delicious. So here is my step by step recipe for this delicious chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed oreos….Happy Cooking!!   

INGREDIENTS:
8-10 Oreo Cookies
2 tablespoon Butter
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
5 tablespoon All Purpose Flour
2 tablespoon Choco-chips
Melted Chocolate
Sprinkles for garnishing


METHOD:
STEP 1 – First separate the oreo cookies and keep then aside.

STEP 2 – Take a bowl and put butter, brown sugar, salt and vanilla extract in it and mix well with a hand whisker.

STEP 3 – Then add all purpose flour and choco-chips in it and mix.

STEP 4 – Make a dough with the mixture by using hands.

STEP 5 - Now divide the dough according to the number of biscuits and keep aside.
STEP 6 – Take one oreo cookie and put the dough mix over it
and cover with the another cookie part.

STEP 7 – Just press a little and keep it aside. Repeat the same with rest of the cookies.

STEP 8 – Now melt white or dark chocolate by double boiler method.
STEP 9 – Dip the stuffed cookies in melted chocolate and keep on a plate.

STEP 10 – Likewise dip all the cookies in chocolate.
After finishing it garnish with some sprinkles and freeze it for ½ an hour.
Cookie dough stuffed oreos are ready to serve.

Serve them to your kids when there is a craving for something chocolaty or gift then to near and dear ones.   

No comments:

Post a Comment