_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Thursday 15 December 2016

WHOLE WHEAT CHOCO-CHIP COOKIES



When Christmas is round the corner I decided to try some special cookies to gift some friends of mine. I know I am a beginner with baking but the cookies came out super tasty like a professional and I am so happy to gift them. Whole wheat chocolate chip cookies –you will never guess these cookies are on the healthier side!!!! And yes they are my favourite now. Nowadays I am trying and trying so many recipes and happy to share that they all turned out super awesome. So three claps for me….!!!! Yes, I eat a cookie every single day. A cookie a day keeps the doctor away …Ok may not, but cookies keep me happy and that is so important. My healthier cookie turned out to be a major winner. Whenever I am craving cookies, I turn to these…!!!

Very easy and quick recipe which needs very few ingredients like whole wheat, as a major ingredient with sugar and brown sugar. But yes lots of butter there…..Don’t turn up your nose, because they are amazing….so don’t wait just give a try this Christmas and enjoy........Happy Baking..!!!!!


INGREDIENTS:

¾ Cup Granulated Sugar

¾ Cup Packed Brown Sugar

1 Cup Butter / Margarine, softened

1 teapoon Vanilla Extract

1 Egg

2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour

1 teaspoonBaking Soda

 ½ teaspoon Salt

1 Package Semisweet Choco-Chips [2 cups-depends of your choice]


METHOD :

STEP 1 – Pre-heat the oven at 375 degree F.

STEP 2 - Mix Sugar and butter with vanilla extract and egg. Beat it well till light with hand blender.


STEP 3 – Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix it well.



STEP 4 – Then add choco-chips in it and stir in.


STEP 5 – Now mix the dough well,
take a small portion from the dough and

 try to give shape with your hands. [see tips]

STEP 6 – Place them on greased cookie sheet on the baking tray.


STEP 7 – Bake them till 8-10 minutes on 375 degree F. [see tips]


STEP 8 – Cool them for 2 minutes in the oven and then remove from cookie sheet and cool completely on wire rack.


STEP 9 – Cool them and ready to serve.


Serve them to your dear ones of gift them to your friends.



NOTE:    * Dough is so soft and smooth so be careful while rolling the cookies.

                *Depends upon the oven, Mine took 10 minutes to bake perfectly.

                * Adjust the choco-chip quantity as per your requirement.




No comments:

Post a Comment