_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Saturday 17 December 2016

MILK AND COOKIE FRAPPUCCINO



Milk and cookies made even better? Yes, it is totally possible Frappuccino @ blended beverage is proof. The secret ? Lots and lots of chocolaty flavor. From the cookies to the whipped cream to the sweet Frappuccino at chip morsels mingled throughout, this is a joyous chocolaty celebration. So give a try and you won’t be disappointed ! There are many variations of the Oreo Frappuccino, but this one appears to be the most popular as it’s also simplest !  So next time try it some day and surprise your kids and feel them special….Happy Cooking…!!!

INGREDIENTS: 
2 cups Ice 
1 cup Milk 
1 tbsp Sugar 
2 tbsp Chocó chips 
3-4 Cookies

METHOD:
STEP 1 - Blend all the ingredients together in a blender. Pour it in the glasses.
STEP 2 -Top it with whipped cream, crushed cookies and choco chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment