_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Wednesday 20 December 2017

EASY EGGLESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

  As Christmas is around the corner, sharing this easy,quick and delicious recipe of 3 ingredients chocolate mousse. Basically, I prepared this for my guests who are fan of my makings. I am a bit confused what to make and suddenly thought came to my mind, why not chocolate mousse...!!! I have made it with different recipe and also shared here in my blog earlier. This is equally delicious and versatile recipe, so tried this recipe. You can eat it at it's own or layer it in a truffle or cake....it's a creamy no bake mousse that you will definitely love..!! My hubby and daughters are Huge chocolate lovers. They always enjoy rich and decadent desserts and me too. The best part about this mousse is that it isn't overly sweet and is so incredibly light and fluffy. I will definitely be making this mousse again very soon...!! 
INGREDIENTS:
1 ½ Cup Whipping Cream
 ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
¼ -1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
Sprinkles for garnishing
METHOD:
STEP 1 – In a chilled mixing bowl,
whip the cream with the help of electric beater until soft peaks.

STEP 2 – Add powdered sugar in it with cocoa powder and carefully mix it.

STEP 3 – Again beat it for some time until stiff peaks.


STEP 4 – Spoon into a piping bag with star nozzle.

STEP 5 – Pipe out in serving glasses or bowls.


STEP 6 – Garnish with colourful sprinkles.

STEP 7 – Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.


Serve chilled chocolate mousse to your family or friends and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment