_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Monday 18 December 2017

HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER

I was very nervous when I made it first time, but now I have made it countless times. I have just fulfilled one of my year long goal. I saw other people doing it and tried, but I just  couldn't do it!!! I was ending up with a sort of peanut paste, but nothing like runny liquidy beautiful peanut butter I was dreaming of. It is smooth and creamy and off course delicious. Just process the Peanuts in the food processor for a few minutes until they are smooth. I used to add olive oil and honey in my peanut butter recipe, but you can make it plain with an extra pinch of salt. You can also use any kind of peanuts that you want like salted, unsalted, mixed nuts, etc. As per my opinion, raw peanuts didn't work, roasted peanuts works for this recipe. I used roasted and salted peanuts for my recipe here, but if you wanted to control the saltiness, feel free to use plain  roasted peanuts. Here I made a small batch with only 2 cups of peanuts but you can make as large or small a batch a s you would like. Here is the simple step-by-step picture recipe of Peanut Butter recipe, try it and I beat you couldn't resist a little lick. 

INGREDIENTS:
2 Cups Salted Roasted Peanuts without skin
2 teaspoon Honey
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Extra Salt to taste
METHOD:
STEP 1 – In a mixer grinder jar/ food processor, add peanuts
and start running the processor for 1-2 minutes.
STEP 2 – Then add honey
and olive oil in it and give a nice mix.
STEP 3 – Again blend for about 10 -12 minutes till you get a smooth fine paste.
STEP 4 – Remove it and store it in a clean glass jar in refrigerator and use whenever you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment