_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Monday 11 April 2016

CHOCOLATE BROWNIE ICECREAM




This time I tried something new with my ice cream, and I will tell you it comes out so yummy. Chocolate brownie chunks mixed with chocolate ice cream. I baked a fresh brownie for this recipe which soft, gooey and really enjoyed this experience. So sharing this dessert recipe with all of you. Putting together this dessert is very simple, it doesn’t follow any assembling instructions. You can use as much brownie as you wish. You just need to follow the directions for your favourite brownie recipe. Just make it, crumble it and use it with your ice cream mix and you get amazing result. Cool creamy ice cream with gooey brownie and chocolate sauce is a superb summer treat to enjoy.



INGREDIENTS:

300 ml Whipping Cream

200 ml Condensed Milk

3 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce

Brownie



METHOD:

STEP 1 – Whip the cream in a bowl with the help of a whisk or hand beater till soft peaks.


STEP 2 – Then add condensed milk and chocolate sauce and mix well.





STEP 3 - Crumble the brownie and add to the above mixture and mix well.



STEP 4 – Pour the ice cream mix into an ice cream pot and let it refrigerate for 7-8 hours.



        Scoop this and serve this new flavour and I am sure you will love this.

NOTE: I have shared chocolate brownie recipe separately in one of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment