_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Friday 8 September 2017

COCONUT LADDOO

Festivals in India are incomplete without sweets. You can opt to buy sweets from the market. But preparing them at home has its own charm and a personal touch. Coconut Laddoo with condensed milk, a super easy and quick recipe just made in 15 minutes. Here for this recipe just 2 basic ingredients we need that desiccated coconut and condensed milk. Here I used homemade condensed milk for my recipe and the recipe of homemade condensed milk I have already shared here in my blog. A  quick  delicious treat to make for any occasion, celebration or festival. I prepared this for Ganesh Chaturthi. Everyone like it at my place, so I am going to make again for Diwali. By your imagination, you can make many variations to this recipe like using cocoa powder to make chocolate coconut laddoo, or you can dip laddoo in melted chocolate and make chocolate coconut balls. Khoya can be also used for this recipe. In that case you have to reduce the quantity of condensed milk in it. As Navratri is coming, you can try this and enjoy it on fasting by indulging in some tasty vrat recipes. 


 INGREDIENTS:
2 Cups Dry Desiccated Coconut
200 gm Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon Rose Water

METHOD:
STEP 1 – Take a bowl, add desiccated coconut to it.

STEP 2 - Pour condensed milk and rose water in that bowl.
STEP 2 – Mix it with hands properly and make a soft dough.[see notes]
STEP 3 – Now take a small portion from dough. Roll it in between your palms and make a laddoo.
STEP 4 – Likewise make all the laddoos with rest of the mixture and serve them.
NOTES: Take a pinch of mixture and try to ball with it, it you are able to do this then the mixture is ready to roll laddoos. If not then add 1  tablespoon condensed milk in it and mix it again. Then roll laddoos.


No comments:

Post a Comment