_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Friday 8 September 2017

INSTANT RABDI POPSICLES

Rabdi is one of the traditional sweet of India which is mostly served at festivals. Today I am sharing an easy recipe with Instant Rabdi that is Instant Rabdi Posicles. This is a mouth-watering dessert which no one can resist. Few days back there is a competition in one of the FB food group which has theme as Shahi Dawat and I want to make something hatke dessert recipe for the contest. I thought of so many recipes and at last make up my mind for this quick and simple but super duper hit recipe. This is nothing but made with the instant rabdi which I have prepared already. The recipe of Instant Rabdi is already shared in my blog Earlier. So when next time you are craving for dessert do try this recipe and enjoy. Serve this dish to your friends and relatives on special occasions and relish its amazing flavours with them. 


INGREDIENTS:
1 Cup Fresh Cream [ here I used Amul single cream]
½ Cup Grated Mawa / Khoya
¼ Cup Bread Crumbs
¼ -1/2  Cup Milk
3-4 tablespoon Sugar [adjust accordingly]
Few Saffron Strands
Chopped Nuts for garnishing
A pinch of Cardamom Powder
METHOD:
STEP 1 – Heat a non-stick pan and pour cream in it.
STEP 2 – Cook it on low flame stirring continuously.
STEP 3 – As soon as you see the cream is about to boil, add the khoya and mix well.
STEP 4 – Then add bread crumbs. Stir it continuously. [see notes]
STEP 5 – Now add sugar according to your taste with saffron dissolved in warm milk.
STEP 6 – Cook it for some time. When you see the mixture starts getting thick, just then add milk in it.
STEP 7 – Adjust the quantity of milk [1/4 -1/2 cup] according to your liking consistency.
STEP 8 – Cook further for few minutes. When it starts boiling, switch off the flame and add a pinch of cardamom powder and give a nice stir.
STEP 9 – Cool down and then pour it in popsicle mould
and  keep it into freezer for 3-4 hours to set them completely.

STEP 10 - After 4-5 hours, remove the popsicle mould from freezer, keep the popsicle mould in water for few minutes. Demould the popsicles and serve.



Serve it chilled.
NOTES: Here we added bread crumbs only for thickening the rabdi. You can add less as per your liking consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment