_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Sunday 15 January 2017

NUTTY CORNFLAKE CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS



INGREDIENTS

3 cups Cornflakes
1 cup roasted nuts (any type of nuts will work)
450gms semisweet or bittersweet tempered chocolate
Coloured Vermicelli (optional, for decoration)

METHOD

STEP 1: Put the cornflakes and nuts in a large bowl and pour half of the tempered chocolate over them.
STEP 2: Using rubber spatula, quickly fold the cornflakes into the chocolate until they are evenly coated.
STEP 3: Add the remaining chocolate and fold gently until all of the cornflakes are generously coated with chocolate.
STEP 4: Working quickly and using a teaspoon, scoop the chocolate-covered cornflakes onto cupcake liners.
STEP 5: Decorate it with colored vermicelli.
STEP 6: The clusters can be stored in an airtight container at cool room temperature for up to 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment