_________________I am Mrs. Kalpana Mhaske, a Home-Maker, from the city of 52-Gates, one of the famous heritage- destination of the world- Ajanta - Ellora Caves, Bibi-Ka- Maqbara (The Taj of Deccan) and Deogiri Fort. i.e. AURANGABAD. I admire cooking - tryout and innovate different cuisines. Basically, both of my gorgeous daughters are foodie, they have always encouraged me in the kitchen and forced to carve a Food Blog, that’s why, I am happy to share the makings with you. I am an artist too. Painting – especially, Canvas-Painting is my one more hobby. In total - Ours is an ART-FAMILY, my husband is an Architect. In the end, I keep the same belief with Louise Fresco - “ Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It's not about nutrients and calories. It's about sharing. It’s about honesty. it’s about identity ”

Wednesday 16 March 2016

STIR FRIED PANEER



When you are cooking any Indo-Chinese meals like Noodles or Fried Rice ,you need a perfect side dish with it .So ,here I am sharing the easiest yet quickest dish you could ever make. This dish has a mild flavour of ginger and garlic that can be adjusted according to your taste.This is another simple and quick recipe with paneer which takes only 15 minutes.  Chinese cooking stresses the importance of colours and texture and for this reason the chinese consider cooking ,to be an ‘art‘. This dish is my younger daughter’s favourite and always cook for her when no other veggies of her choice are there for meal. [ who shows no interest in veggies and very choosy ]. This recipe can be made with the other veggies also but when I am making this for her I use only paneer. This dish fulfils all the criteria . It is colourful with a nice texture and I am sure you all will like it. So try this and let me know how it turned out for you.




INGREDIENTS:

 200 gm Paneer [ Indian Cottage Cheese]

1 Tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste

1 Tbsp Oil + For frying

2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup

2 Tsp Soya Sauce

1 Tsp Vinegar

1 Tsp Red Chilli sauce

Salt [ as per needed]

½ Tsp Sugar

1 Tbsp Water

Coriander and Spring Onion [For Garnishing]



METHOD:

STEP 1 – Cut the paneer as per your liking cube sized. Keep it in hot water till you fry them.

STEP 2 – Heat oil in a pan, add in cubed paneer and fry till golden brown. Don’t over fry.[ Remove water completely from paneer before frying ]

STEP 3 – Now take another pan with 1 tbsp oil in it. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute, add paneer pieces in it.

STEP 4 – Add in all sauces, salt and sugar. Let it stir well and mix well. Cook for minimum 2-3 minutes.

STEP 5 – Remove it in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped spring onion and coriander.



  Serve hot with chapatti as my daughter love to eat or you may serve it as a side dish with noodles or fried rice.

NOTE: You can add veggies like bell peppers, broccoli and onion to it, to make it more healthy and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment